Every time I heard people talk about Bisexuality, Gay, Lesbian and the main keywords are “Suicide”, ”Self-imposed isolation”, “Self-abasement”, “Unhappy”. It is make me very sad. Every time I heard people talk about Bisexuality, Gay, Lesbian and the main keywords are “Suicide”, ”Self-imposed isolation”, “Self-abasement”, “Unhappy”. It is make me very sad.
I have heard many Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian talk about their experience. They always like to begin with this sentence “At first, I feel very terrible, and I stay and home for X months. I even try to suicide…” It seems to be a tradition that every Bisexuality, Gay, Lesbian must have a sad past. But does it actually right?
At first, we should learn that why so many people think that to be a LGBT is an unhappy thing? For the moment, LGBT people have an embarrassing status in social. On the one hand government have past the laws that LGBT’s marriage is legal, but on the other hand a part of people cannot accept this reality psychologically within a short time. As a result LGBT were suffered varying degrees of discrimination and reject.
This is true, we cannot escape it. But this is one side of current situation. We cannot cover our eyes with our hands in by day and say it is night. In fact, many communities and groups are helping Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian fish to identify themselves and enjoy the colorful life. All the confusions are always temporary. As a bisexual, gay, lesbian fish what you should do at first isn’t coming out, but learn about the current status of the groups.
When you have learned about LGBT you will know that it’s not terrible to be a bisexual, gay, lesbian.
1. You are not alone. There are many LGBT people around the world.
2. It’s a normal thing. Don’t feel pressured. Everyone should come out in their own time. Whether to coming out depend on if you are ready.
3. Label yourself is not necessary. Love depend on the feeling but not the same label.
4. Learn about how other bisexual, gay, lesbian come out is very helpful. Try your best to avoid some unnecessary trouble.
5. Tell someone. Whether you prepare to coming out, it is good idea to relieve the pressure. Relaxed brain could help you make right decisions.
It’s like accepting that the earth is round. Someday people will accept bisexual, gay, lesbian. What we need to do is life a happy life. Looking for bisexual fun, have a gay relationship, date with a lesbian; do anything you want when you are ready. The worst decision is hiding yourself and tasting the sadness.